Are you tired of traditional metal braces that ruin your smile with unsightly wires and brackets? You are in luck! Thanks to invisible braces, you have an effective solution for achieving a winning smile. These innovative orthodontic appliances allow individuals of all ages to straighten their teeth without compromising their confidence.
In this comprehensive guide, we will talk about their advantages, types of Invisalign London braces, the treatment process, and the remarkable results they can deliver. Keep reading to discover the wonders of invisible braces.
When it comes to invisible braces, there are several different types available, each offering its own unique advantages and treatment approach. Let’s explore the most popular options:
- Clear Aligners: Clear aligners, such as Invisalign, are perhaps the most well-known and widely used type of invisible braces. These custom-made, transparent trays are crafted from smooth, BPA-free plastic and are designed to gradually shift your teeth into their desired positions. Clear aligners are removable, allowing you to enjoy your favourite foods and maintain optimal oral hygiene throughout the treatment process.
- Ceramic Braces: Ceramic braces provide a discreet alternative to traditional metal braces. These braces consist of clear or tooth-coloured brackets that blend seamlessly with your natural teeth, making them less noticeable. While they do involve the use of brackets and wires, the ceramic materials used help to minimize their visibility, giving you a more aesthetically pleasing orthodontic experience.
- Lingual Braces: Lingual braces take invisibility to the next level. Unlike traditional braces that are placed on the front surface of your teeth, lingual braces are affixed to the back (lingual) surface. This positioning makes them virtually invisible to others, as they are hidden behind your teeth. Lingual braces are custom-made to fit your unique dental anatomy, providing precise and effective tooth alignment without compromising aesthetics.
- Self-Ligating Braces: Self-ligating braces offer a more streamlined and discreet alternative to traditional metal braces. These braces feature brackets that have built-in clips or doors, eliminating the need for elastic or metal ties. This design allows for easier tooth movement, reduced friction, and potentially shorter treatment times. Self-ligating braces are available in both metal and ceramic options, catering to individual preferences.
The length of Invisalign treatment can vary depending on the complexity of your case and your individual dental needs. On average, Invisalign treatment typically lasts between 6 to 18 months.
During your initial consultation with an Invisalign provider, they will assess your teeth and bite alignment to determine the extent of treatment required. They will create a customized treatment plan that outlines the specific movements and adjustments needed to achieve your desired results.
Throughout the treatment process, you will be provided with a series of clear aligners that are worn for about 20 to 22 hours per day. These aligners are typically changed every one to two weeks, gradually moving your teeth into their desired positions.
To ensure the treatment progresses as planned, regular check-ups with your Invisalign provider are necessary. They will monitor your progress, make any necessary adjustments, and provide you with new sets of aligners.
Invisalign treatment works through a series of steps designed to gradually and gently shift your teeth into their desired positions. Here’s an overview of how the treatment typically works:
- Initial Consultation: The first step is to schedule an initial consultation with an Invisalign provider, usually a dentist or orthodontist. During this appointment, your provider will evaluate your teeth, bite alignment, and overall oral health. They will discuss your goals and determine if Invisalign is the right treatment option for you.
- Treatment Planning: If you decide to proceed with Invisalign, your provider will create a personalized treatment plan based on your specific needs. This includes taking digital impressions, X-rays, and photographs of your teeth. Advanced 3D imaging technology is used to create a virtual representation of your mouth, allowing your provider to design a step-by-step plan for your tooth movements.
- Custom Aligners: Using the digital treatment plan, a series of custom-made aligners will be fabricated specifically for your teeth. These aligners are made of a smooth, clear plastic material and are virtually invisible when worn.
- Wearing the Aligners: Once your aligners are ready, you will be provided with a set of aligners to wear in a specific sequence. Each set of aligners is typically worn for about one to two weeks before progressing to the next set. You will need to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day, only removing them for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
- Progress Check-ups: Throughout your treatment, you will have regular check-up appointments with your Invisalign provider, typically every 4 to 6 weeks. During these visits, your provider will evaluate your progress, make any necessary adjustments, and provide you with new sets of aligners.
The Invisalign cost London treatment can vary depending on various factors such as the complexity of your case, the duration of treatment, your location, and the specific fees charged by the dental provider. Generally, the cost of Invisalign is comparable to traditional braces.
The average Invisalign treatment cost revolves around $3,000 to $7,000. Whether you are considering Invisalign, dental implants, or general dental services, at Bayswater Dental Clinic, we have got you covered. Let us help you achieve the smile you have always wanted at the best Invisalign price in London.